Pinn Barton farm is a four star establishment situated just 2 miles west of the charming Regency town of Sidmouth with far reaching views over the rolling hills of East Devon towards the sea.
- Fully equipped rooms to four star standard.
- TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Fridge with fresh milk and bottle of water provided daily.
- Microwave available for guest use.
- Separate dining tables in large breakfast room.
- Guest lounge - ideal for games, reading or watching TV.
- Cot and high-chair are available.
- Large garden with lawn and seating area.
- Ample parking.
- Access to accommodation at all times throughout your stay.
- Free wifi in guest lobby.
Your host, Betty Sage, has over 40 years experience of running this successful B&B and offers both new and returning guests her unique blend of local knowledge, warmth and hospitality. Guests are greeted with complimentary tea and biscuits on arrival and can enjoy staying in warm, cosy, en-suite accommodation. Each morning you will be tempted with a delicious breakfast. Choices include a full farmhouse cooked breakfast and a range of cereals, yogurts and fruits.
There are a variety of eating places, pubs and restaurants in Sidmouth and the local villages with many offering a delicious range of local produce.
Guests may be charmed by the picture-perfect villages of East Budleigh and Otterton nearby. Popular attractions also include the Donkey Sanctuary, Seaton Tramway, award winning beaches and the traditional seaside towns of Sidmouth and Budleigh Salterton.
This area of outstanding natural beauty has excellent walking opportunities with the South-West Coast Path bordering the farm. View the stunning red cliffs of the Jurassic coast and enjoy the winding lanes and hedgerows typical of the area.
Pinn Barton Farm is an ideal place to relax and enjoy all that Devon has to offer